Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dr appointment today

and the verdict is.....my blood pressure is 104/83!!!!  can you just see me doing handstands????  It has not been this low in years!!!!  My weight is 214.2....When I saw  Dr torres in January it was 218.4.  I am down 4.2 pounds.   My cholesterol is down total is 197 and I cannot remember what the LDL and HDL are but they are good.  I think one of them is like 1 point away from where it really should be but I can live with that! MY A1C, which is a 3 month fasting sugar count ( to rule out diabetes  2) is 5.something.  They recommend less than 6.5%   I had  my mammorgram done earlier and all if benign...

NEXT up is the colonoscopy...I go see the Dr for consultation in april.  I am sure things are nice and cleaned otu with all the roughage I am eating!  LOL

1 comment: