Tuesday, March 22, 2011

and the search goes on


I am still in search of a creamer for my coffee.  Now, I am not looking for the exact replica of HALF AND HALF or cream...but a reasonable taste and texture would be nice. 

 When I was out  shopping this past weekend, I found Organic Valley Soy Creamer.  AH, a new one!!!  It cost $2.49, a bit pricey for me.  I  shook the carton like ti said to and then poured it into a small glass....It sure does have a brownish look for being French Vanilla.  I tasted it and it is sweet but not very French and not very vanilla, at least not to me.  The next test was to try it in my coffee...I can drink it but it does not taste delicious enough to spend $2.49 on.

The search is still on for a good creamer replacement for my coffee..any and all ideas are welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment